EHS came into existence in 2004 when the current members (J Engels and W Riekert) resigned from the Blue Swallow Services Group. J Engels started out as a freelance GIS operator in 1999 before joining Blue Swallow in 2002, and W Riekert started out at the Department of Water Affairs (1999) conducting Dam Safety Inspections. After leaving the Department in order to work first as a freelance hydrologist W Riekert joined Blue Swallow Services Group in 2001. Both expanded their knowledge base while employed by Blue Swallow Services, and when the opportunity arose in 2004 (with the advent of the MPRDA), joined forces to form EHS.
EHS provides the following services to clients in the mining sector:
• EMPR (Environmental Management Programme Report) Upgrade.
• Environmental Authorisations for mining applications.
• Environmental Performance Assessment Reports.
• Rehabilitation planning and management.
• Invader Plant Control and Monitoring.
• Prospecting Right Applications.
• Mining Permit Applications (5 hectares).
• Mining Right Applications.
• Social and Labour Plans.
• Mining Work Programmes.
• Revision of Calculation of Financial Provision for Mine Closure Rehabilitation.
• Closure Applications.
• Public Participation Facilitation.
• Mine Charter Compliance Reporting.
• Social and Labour Plan Compliance Reporting.
• Social and Labour Plan Implementation Plans.
• Integrated Water Use Licence Applications.
• Integrated Waste and Water Management Plans.
• Various Specialist Reports. It should be noted that we make use of a network of specialists in various disciplines in order to ensure a professional service in all aspects.
Fax: 086 655 1899
Please use the following link to request a callback:
Please follow the link below to request a meeting: